18 August 2009

Thankful for our new town


After a refreshing morning of taking the kids to school and pulling weeds in the backyard with Levi (along with a few other exciting things) - I have been bl est with a new appreciation for this little town we live in. I have an awful lot to be thankful for! There are many beautiful people that live here and daily they are being reveled to me. We (Levi and I) were at Ace Hardware today buying weed eater line when some gentlemen that work for the school system here gave Levi a small ball to play with. Seems like nothing at all but it made my day! Then the blessing of being on the same page with one of the kids teachers and knowing that they will love my child regardless of the excitement my child provides to the class in any given day. Along with just generally kind people that make an effort to help our family be involved in the community. Thank you to all those people that went out of their way to make our family feel welcome to this new place! May God bless your day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodie!!! You have a blog!!!! I am SUPER thrilled about this! I miss you all the time and this helps that a lot. I love you!!!

    Oh, and I'm SO excited that you love the pics of your kiddos that I took . . . I personally will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Child of God - wife to keith - mama to 3 little monkey's - keeper of copper - blest with much family - thankful for this life!