17 August 2009


I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3
I am missin' my girls - this is not all of them but you know who you are! This new life, after the move, has proven harder than I expected. My plan was just to gracefully transition from our city life into our new small town life but as those of you that love me know, my middle name is not "Grace". Thank goodness for God's grace!!!!!!!! He makes me look much better than I really am. I am missin' my late night grocery store buddies who would meet me at the grocery store no matter what. If we needed to just get a little "girl time" or maybe it was one of our birthday's - there were no limits on this time (except if there were children involved) - even if one of us threw up on isle 6! I miss you Kathy! (It was me not her - didn't mean to throw you under the bus on that one Kathy.) I am missin' my therapy times with each of you - it's kinda hard to keep the crazy to a dull roar without those therapy sessions! I am praying that you all are being blest at the end of this summer of 2009. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Child of God - wife to keith - mama to 3 little monkey's - keeper of copper - blest with much family - thankful for this life!